Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spiritual Experience

Yesterday I had one of the most incredible experiences yet. I was able to watch the delivery of my new niece without a name. It was amazing. My sweet sister in law DeeAnn invited me and my sisters into the delivery room. To see the magnificent calling that we as women have been given to bring children into this world was a very spiritual experience for me. Now this sweet little girl who is in our family, who just came from heaven, is ours to love and to lead. Now if my brother would just pick out a name it would make the moment that much sweeter.

So I started my new seasonal job at Deseret Book. I had training last night and I think it is going to be pretty fun. There are a lot of fun people to work with and so I am looking forward to it. I am actually working with a couple of people that I went to high school with and we seem to see a lot of people that we know so it is fun to kinda have the reunion of it all.

School is moving so quickly. I only have 3 more weeks of clinicals (yeah!!!). I hope I pass pharmacology though. I don't know if it is going to happen for sure. It has been a super hard class. I don't really like it. All of my other classes are going really well though.

I think that is all I have to say for today. I really just wanted to write about Dee having the baby. Congratulations you guys!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

You know you could always call your BIL for help!!