Monday, November 24, 2008

Movin On

I decided I had better update my blog so that people don't just think that I am pining over my relationship with Paul. I'm not. You know the time when you are in the shower and the water is so hot that it is burning your entire body but you feel so numb inside that you can't even feel the pain? The only way you can tell that it even happened is by the redness of your skin when you are finished. Well I had one of those showers a couple of weeks ago. It was my last moment that I allowed myself feel broken over it all. It was during then that I decided that I needed to move on. I had done everything in my power to work this out but it just wasn't going to happen. I wish Paul the best and I hope that he is safe in Iraq. I will still pray for him like I do everyone else that is serving our country. It is because of them that I live the way I do and I will be grateful to him for that.

I went to Twilight with one of my friends and I didn't think it was possible to fall in love all over again with that story but I did. I am a devout Jacob fan but I must say, if all vampires are like Edward Cullen, I would be more than happy to fall in love with one anytime.

So I have a new..old friend. His name is Justin. He and I went to school together in junior high and high school. He was a senior when I was a sophmore and we talked to each other a couple times through friends. Well he and I just happen to be working at the same place for Christmas. We haven't seen eachother in a long time so it was fun to catch up on eachother. We have gone out a couple times and it is fun. He makes me smile. We are kinda just goin one day at a time cuz we both just got out of relationships but the thing I like about it, is that we are just honest about everything with eachother. It is fun to just be with someone that makes you laugh. I can't say very much about it yet but when Justin finally decides that I am pretty much perfect maybe he will let me write more. ;)

I am so excited for Thanksgiving. It has to be one of my very favorite holidays! I love waking up in the morning and wrapping up in a blanket to watch the parade on TV. Then of course the smells of incredible food all day? The only thing better than that is when you get to eat it. I love turkey. Yum! My sister in law Dee makes the BEST sweet potatas (to be said with southern accent) EVER!! I could eat just a pan of that. LOVE. On top of the incredible food is the family. I have been so blessed to live so close to all of my family my whole life. We are talking aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, everyone. Not very many people in this world can say that. My family means more to me than anything else in this world. Thanskgiving to me is family and tradition. I love it all!!!

Now about the title of the blog. First off of course I had to change it from Adams Apple (no explenation needed) and so I have been trying to think of what else I could title it. Obviously I can't change the address of my blog but I was just thinking that I could totally be in love with McDreamy off of greys anatomy. He is pretty hot. As far as the sugar spice thing I know that it is supposed to say Sugar, spice and everything nice but my life isn't always like that. Therefore the new title of my blog is now Sugar, Spice, and everything....ELSE!

No comments: