Friday, October 17, 2008

Here We Go....

I just decided to do this cuz I am addicted to reading other peoples blogs and thought it would be fun. This way all of my friends and family can keep up with me. Number two reason is because I am horrible at writing in my journal and thought that this would be much better. (I can't really get on Paul for writing in his when I don't even write in mine.)

A little bit about me... I am currently in the nursing program at the DATC and I love it. I graduate next December with my RN and I can't wait. I live at home with my parents (still) and am waiting for my boyfriend to get home from Iraq so that we can get married :)!!! Paul (thats him. I will probably just call him doc the rest of the time) is a medic in the navy and he will get home, hopefully, in April. I can't wait! So here we go....

No comments: