Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday

So I had a super fun birthday!!! My parents got me an I-pod (since my dad decided to steal mine and put his ridiculous cowboy music on there for some reason.) My mom got up super early and made me coffee cake for breakfast (which I love.) I got out of school early, and was home by myself for a few hours. That has not happened in a long time and I loved it!! Then once all of the guys got home from Deer Hunting, we went and ate at Good Wood. It was fabulous. My favorite part though was the hugs and songs I got from my nieces and nephews.

Sunday night we celebrated my birthday and at my Grandma Carter's house she was hilarious. We were already eating cake and she all of a sudden felt bad for not singing to me and thought I needed to blow out some candles. I told her that I was fine and I had already done it somewhere else but she wanted me to remember this birthday. So she got out the candles that are shaped into numbers, but she didn't have a two. So she decided to just do an upside down 5. It was so funny cuz when she went to light them she realized that the wicks were in the cake and she had nothing to light. We were all laughing for a long time. She did get her wish though, I won't forget this birthday.

I have some pictures I am going to post finally of our girls weekend. It was so fun!!!

P.S. I got an e-mail from Paul today and he was out on another mission but made it back safe. Whew!!!

No comments: