Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girls Weekend

So this past weekend all of the boys in my family (except for Caden who is on his mission) went deer hunting. So all the girls decided to have a girls weekend and it has been a blast! My sister in law DeeAnn and I came out to my sister Cami's house and we have been staying with her all weekend. I was blessed to sleep in the bed with Cami last night....the same night she took half of an ambien. I don't know if anyone else has experienced someone on ambien but it is quite the show. She thought Dee and I would like to watch some cartoons. Ya...not so much. I would probably be in trouble if I posted the rest of the fun evening. Sorry....

Yesterday my darling niece Lilly and I went shopping so I could get some jeans. It was a quick in and out of the mall. Lilly decided to not be so happy (I don't know why...I mean what girl does not love shopping.) So anyway she was screaming in the dressing room of vanity with me. It was lovely (should be said with a lot of sarcasm.)

Just a story about deer hunting and my birthday. (it's my birthday tomorrow by the way.) So my dad is big into hunting and my mom was supposed to have me in October. Well my mom had to be started on a Sunday (cuz my dad doesn't hunt on Sunday) so that he would be able to hunt. So while my mom is in the hospital my dad would drive down the mountain to a phone every few hours to check up on her and see when he needed to come to the hospital. Isn't that great? (once again, the sarcasm voice.) I was very lucky though to have been born on my great grandmother's birthday. We had so much fun sharing a birthday together and even though she has passed away now I still feel like we celebrate our birthdays together.

I am going to eat dinner with the girls and then go celebrate my birthday at my grandparents. I will take pictures and post them later.

P.S. i would update on paul, except that I haven't heard from him in the past 3 days.....


No comments: